I have found that even though people love eating green salads, most women hate making them so they end up avoiding them…..and that’s a shame! Here are some hints to make salads more simple, and more delicious!
SIMPLE SUPER SUMMER SALADS
- spring mix or washed & torn Romaine lettuce
- diced red or green peppers
- sliced carrots
- diced celery
- snap peas
- other vegetables that are on the dry side
Combine all prepared foods in large salad bowl; cover, refrigerate and retrieve when ready to eat. It should last 3-4 days.
Protein/fat variations to add just before serving, if desired:
- cooked chicken, chopped
- cooked fish, shredded
- beans, drained
- sliced almonds, chopped nuts, sunflower/pumpkin seeds
- avocado, diced
Quick dressing for a 4-6 serving salad:
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- pinch salt
- 2-3 drops Lemon or Lime essential oil
- 1 drop Black Pepper or Coriander essential oil
Simple, Super Delicious – and what’s the secret sauce here?
The essential oils! See www.dropbydropwellness.com Choose ‘Shop’ or ‘Join & Save’ at 25% off!
Enjoy the healthy life!